Friday, April 16, 2010

MacDonalds

hey! I'm using the internet in a MacDonalds and think I might tear out my hair from all the chaos around me. Here's another quick update due to money/time/internet/sanity restraints:

I've finished work as of yesterday. It was a glorious day (I think it may have even been a lotto day...). I'm leaving Kerikeri tomorrow in the wee hours of the am heading to Auckland to visit a friend and pick up a way-layed christmas parcel (yay!). Then I head back to Rototrua (for the ump-teenth time) to catch a bus for the east cape (said to be incredibly beautiful and rugged - like me). Then Taupo, Tongariro, and Wellington before returning to the south island for my "Good-bye" tour.

Living in Kerikeri has been less than wonderful but maybe strangley healing for me. I cried many nights from the frustration of feeling stuck and sharing personal space with 5 other girls. In the end we have become friends and they let me be moody and talk shit (also healing in a way, I love talking shit - it's a creative outlet). There will soon be a video floating around the internet of me making an ass of myself that won't make sense to anyone but us six. You may or may not see it one day, if I can get ahold of it.

When I get back to civilisation in Auckland I'll do a proper post. I can't form thoughts in this place (well, at least not ones that don't end in punches and flying karate kicks...)

I can't wait to come home :) less that 6 weeks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment