Wednesday, January 20, 2010

light at the end of Cron Street (well the opposite when I'm walking home from the bar... like tonight)

It's wednesday. My most favorite and least favorite Franz Josef day of the week. "Least" because it's the middle and I can't bear another two days of work; "most" because it's kareoke night at the Blue Ice.

And my throught hurts from sing-yelling at the top of my lungs :D

On my way home I stopped to blog because I'm a fucking geek. Whatever. There has been much a brewing. Or not. It just seems like it because I let small things engulf my entire line of sight.

Did I mention I just came from the bar?

Any whooooooo... So I'm done with Franz Josef. I don't care if my employer promises me the moon and stars - it's time to MOVE ON! My heart tells me so, and what my heart wants it gets (more or less). So what now?

Well, I would really like to go out and try some really cool shit.
Such as, but not limited to, milking cows, sheering sheep, nursing lambs, honeying bees, gardening gardens, snapping fingers, tapping toes (not to be confused with bumping boots), throwing myself out of planes and off of a bridge, learning the flying trapeez, being a volunteer crew member at the hotair balloon festival, seeing penguins, rafting, avoiding spittle from alpacas, surfing, smiling at people, waving at passing cars, climbing rocks, swimming in beautiful lakes, catching fishes and making someone else kill them because I'm a coward, eating tastey fishes, various other activities that make my heart sing...

Oh! And shaving my head. Yep, I really want to shave my head on february 19, 2010 (my 26th birthday BTW). I've wanted to try it just once since highschool. So for my birthday I will (probably) do it. (oops, I just picked my nose on video surveilence... heh heh). I have some very good, and dare I say thought provoking reasons that I will describe in the next blog as I am out of time, money, energy, and the ability to focus my thoughts. So let's leave it at this - it's important to me and maybe one day it'll mean something to you.

goooooooooooooooood night!

1 comment:

  1. we have a garden that needs gardening, and are near penguin colonies to observe, and rocks to climb, apparently there's also really good fishing...oh and a near by beach where you can collect little clams called cockles.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete