Friday, November 20, 2009

Chelsea is gainfully employed

Erg. I don't like technology today. I just did this update and it didn't work so now I have to re-do it!

very quick update:

I got a full-time position as a massage therapist here in Franz Josef. I'll work part-time until mid december when I finish at the motel. After that I'll be working 4 days on, 3 days off so that I can still travel around the south island a bit. I'll just have to rent a car I guess. My contract goes until the end of april so I'll be spending the entire summer here. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet, or even how I feel about Franz. We'll see.

(I'm trying to hurry this because I pay for internet and I only have $2.50, which buys me about 40 minutes. I'll do a much longer, more interesting update later when they fix the ATM here)

No comments:

Post a Comment