Monday, December 14, 2009

ahhhhhh HA!

Can you believe it?! I'm updating again. Incredible.

My last night in Queenstown. I'll be heading back to Franz Josef in the early morning. Today I took the gondola up to the top of a mountain then did a cool luge thing a couple times. I'm a bit too tired to explain it, sorry. Rest assured I had a good time. I also had my interview today for a mobile massage company. It went well and the job offer is on the table if I want it. I just need some time to consider my options. I wouldn't mind living here though. It's dry for starters, ha ha! There is life here and a climbing gym. There's even outdoor climbing if I want to go. I think I wouldn't have too much trouble making friends either. Soooooo I'm leaning towards yes... but I'm extremely indecisive and, as I told my dad yesterday on the phone, in 15 minutes I'll change my mind again so it's not even worth talking about right now. Give it some time... I will take the liberty of looking for potential places to live just to get an idea of what I can expect to pay for rent. Queenstown is quite expensive.

Speaking of expensive, I also took advantage of a little retail therapy. Since I've arrive in NZ I've gained at least 10 lbs - not even exaggerating! So all the clothes that I brought that I was so excited to wear doesn't fit me nicely anymore and I've been feeling very blah. I treated myself to some spiffy new running shoes and a pink skipping rope. I'm looking forward to getting off my ass and burning some blubber.

That's it for now. I am putting up more pictures as I type this (multi-tasking genious that I am) so check those out. Keep warm Edmonton (and to the rest of my loved ones across Canada).

love!

No comments:

Post a Comment