Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trains, planes, and automobiles.

I have finally arrived in Auckland, New Zealand after 18 some hours of travel. Of glorious travel. It went like this: car, plane1&1/2 hrs, train, train (Terminal N and C in the Seattle airport can only be reached by taking an LRT from the main terminal.), plane 2&1/2 hrs, bus, bus (again a case of reaching unreachable terminals in the LA airport), plane 13 hrs, bus to hostel.

I'm exhausted enough to be nearly convinced I'm dreaming. I even feel a little dizzy to add to the effect. In an hour I'll check in to my hostel room and have a nap followed by a well desereved, and quite needed, shower. This city is beautiful. It's very hilly and green. It reminds me of Montreal, but cleaner (no offense to Montreal, I love Montreal). Once I've freshened my mental state I will go out an explore some more and maybe even find a sim card for my cell.

I've got to go get a good spot in the check-in line - this place is busy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! this is a test comment, if this was a real comment, it would be funnier, but this is just a test.

    ReplyDelete